Glam Yachting, Global Logistics & Management, is a new interactive platform which offers dedicated and customized services […]
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect information from you through a variety of means, as described below:
• In order to make use of certain services provided through the website such as the forums and signing up to receive the email newsletter, you will need to register with us. When you do so, you will need to provide certain information to us. You will also be able to select how we use your information for marketing purposes. [You can update your marketing preferences at any time by logging on to your account
• In order to receive certain goods or services available through this website such as the delicious. magazine, you will need to provide certain information. In some cases, we will direct you to a third party partner site which will collect the information from you and fulfil your order
• If you enter a competition or give away, you will need to provide us with certain information (such as name and email) which we will use in accordance with the rules of the competition or give away
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
• If you take part in a poll or survey, you will need to provide certain information to us.
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access whilst on the website as well as other data such as your computer’s IP address and browser type and the URL of any website you visited before our site or afterwards. This data is collected through cookies, web analytics, web logs and similar technologies. For more information, see our cookies policy.
2. Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to monitor and improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this website
• To customise the advertising that you see
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
• To send you marketing and promotional materials on our behalf and on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners, where which we feel these may interest you, if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want to receive this marketing and promotional material, you can notify us as part of the registration process. You can always automatically opt-out of receiving any further marketing and promotional emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any email you receive from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
• To contact you about your account, where you have registered an account with us
• To monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of this website, to enforce our rights and to protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
• To inform you if you have won a prize
• To notify you about changes to our service
• For any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or governmental authority
3. Information sharing
We may use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders, sending emails, telemarketing, organising and managing competitions, promotions, surveys and polls, website analysis, data analysis and processing credit card payments. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you have specifically given them consent to do so.
We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and website usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
If you have consented as part of the registration process or subsequently, we will share your information with our group companies or associated third parties and they may use it only to send you the information that you have requested. Their use of your information will be subject to their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the emails that you receive, by amending your marketing preferences or by emailing email@example.com
We may use a third-party network advertiser to serve the advertisements on this website or we may use an audience or traffic measurement service to analyse the traffic on this website. Network advertisers enable us to serve relevant advertisements to you based on your visits to this website and other websites you have visited. Audience and traffic measurement services allow us to collect anonymous traffic and behavioural information from the website by monitoring anonymous visitor activity. This website’s advertisers, sponsors and/or traffic measurement services may themselves collect information from cookies which they set on your computer if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
4. Maintenance and storage of your information
The information you provide is stored on a secure database maintained by a third party on our behalf. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out in this policy.
5. Updating your personal information
Users may update their records held by us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website uses ‘cookies’ and similar technologies. For more information, see our cookies policy here.
7. Links and third party apps
Both the delicious. magazine newsletter and this website contain links to other sites. This website may also contain third party applications. Such third party sites and applications have their own privacy policies and practises. Please note that YachtChefs.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites or apps. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or apps. This privacy statement applies solely to information directly collected through this website.
8. A note for Parents
We do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children through this website, we will do so in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including, without limitation, obtaining parental consent where necessary. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/familysafety and the GetNetWise website to learn more about parental control tools.
We take precautions in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, to help prevent unauthorised access to the information that you provide to us. Nonetheless, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission of personal data therefore remains at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this website or the servers on which your information is stored.
10. Notification of changes
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Data Protection Registration: ZA193385