Glam Yachting, Global Logistics & Management, is a new interactive platform which offers dedicated and customized services […]
Register your CV
CHEFS: Please note that due to the high catering standards required by our clients we will only accept CV registrations from trained experienced chefs onto our database.
You will need at least 2 years experience for all chef registrations, even if only a commis chef!
YachtChefs.com is here to assist you in finding your next challenge!
All jobs are posted on these social media. Follow us and keep in the loop!
Follow these easy steps to register your full CV:
- Register on our database by emailing your current CV/Resume with a photo of yourself, preferably in chefs whites/crew uniform!
- YachtChefs.com will also want to know the types of cuisine you want to produce and if you would like to work for charter guests or private owners. Please include this in your ‘Profile’ in your CV WHEN REGISTERING.
- List the type and size of yacht you want to work on and whether sail or motoryacht, private or charter or both etc…
- List your availability. Do you have to give notice? Can you make a trial for an interview? List this in your profile.
- Please list in your CV/Resume at least 2 yachting references from your last 2 employers, clearly noting down the yacht name, captains name and email contact address. Very important that prospective employers can see your latest work references with your CV application!
- NEW CANDIDATES: we need the following scanned documents when you register with us for the first time:
- copy of your passport and any visas eg B1B2 etc
- copy of your STCW certificate
- copy of your ENG1 certificate
- copy of your Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- copy of your Ships Cook Certificate
- Your personal data is protected and not disclosed to any third parties without your express permission and we are Data Protection Registered as listed in the Privacy page
- We will only ever forward your CV to a potential employer once we have discussed the job with you and you have then given us permission to do so!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to find a job!